Monday, December 5, 2011

Answers to One Survivor Remembers

1. I think the most powerful image was the thought of being able to do nothing but fantasize about a normal day. This made me think that most people take a normal day for granted.

2. The Nazis would take all of the Jewish peoples' possessions, take their clothing and shave their entire bodies. Gerda had a caring woman looking after her and many loyal friends.

3. If everything were taken away from me, I would miss my bow the most. When I first began archery, I believed the bow was just a weapon, but as I progressed I discovered the bow isn't just a tool to shoot and kill, it is also a tool to bring peace to the archer. I think that in that time of loss, peace would be much needed.

4. Even today, Jews are discriminated against. We can help by making it known that everyone is different, but should be treated equally.

5. To me, the heroes of this film were the American soldiers because we helped out everyone in Europe and this was the American's decision. I'm glad that there have always been people who've wanted to help out each other and I'm positive those sort of people are still around today.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! These are interesting responses. I particularly like your response to #3. Very cool!

    5/5 points.

    ReplyDelete